It’s an exciting time to be working in the area of the Internet of Things, but it offers challenges as well. Many of our efforts here at Sierra Wireless are aimed at making it easier to develop and deploy M2M applications and services, and it is in that spirit that we are happy to announce our second annual Sierra Wireless Developer Day, to be held in Paris on Friday, June 13.
Developer Day offers you the chance to meet with Sierra Wireless product and technical experts, as well as the broader developer community, to discuss business and technical opportunities and challenges in the Internet of Things. Here’s what you can expect:
- Learn about some of the latest trends and opportunities we’re seeing in the Internet of Things
- Hands-on technical training sessions with Sierra Wireless technical experts
- Informative sessions addressing business challenges to move your business forward
- Demos of a variety of solutions from other Sierra Wireless developer community members
- Time for networking with Sierra Wireless product and technical teams and the developer community
Based on feedback from last year’s attendees, we have divided the afternoon sessions into technical and business tracks to make sure you’re getting relevant information that is worth your time investment.
For more information, including a detailed agenda, please visit our registration page. We hope to see you in June!