Note: Your user name is not your email address.
Your account is locked out! Please click
here to unlock your account.
Your account is not activated yet. Please check your email and click on the activation link that was sent to you when you registered to our site.
Did not received the activation email? Please click here to contact us.
Login failed, username or password is incorrect.
Obtaining and preparing the oMG Software Image
1. Obtain a disk imaging application from the Internet such as Win32DiskImager.
2. Download the attached oMG Software image (see Available Software Images below).
3. Obtain a 4 or 8 GB USB stick and insert it into your PC. WARNING: its contents will be overwritten in the following steps.
4. Run the disk imaging program.
5. Select the image file.
6. Select the device (USB drive) inserted above.
7. Click “Write” and wait for the process to complete.
8. Remove the USB stick from the PC and use it to upgrade your oMG using the steps below.
Important: do not open the USB stick on a PC after writing to it using the disk imager program, otherwise the oMG will not be able to read data from the stick.
Installing the oMG Software image
5. After seeing both YELLOW and GREEN LEDs solidly lit, remove power from the unit and remove the USB flash drive. If both LEDs are not solid, please contact Support.
WARNING: Do not remove power until both lights are solidly lit otherwise the hard drive/CF drive can become corrupted beyond recovery.
6. Reconnect power to the unit and then wait for it to fully boot up.
Available Software Images
Older versions of oMG Software have been removed from this site as they do not contain a mandatory update required to be installed by Nov 6, 2016. Click here for more details.