Note: Your user name is not your email address.
Your account is locked out! Please click
here to unlock your account.
Your account is not activated yet. Please check your email and click on the activation link that was sent to you when you registered to our site.
Did not received the activation email? Please click here to contact us.
Login failed, username or password is incorrect.
This page contains the Sierra Wireless FX30 3G firmware packages
For current FX30 releases (based on Legato 18+), the Legato application development environment and FX30 source code are available through the Legato Leaf workspace manager. Run leaf search fx30 to get a list of available FX30 packages.
FX30 (Ethernet) 3G
FX30S (Serial) 3G
- R14.0.4.002 firmware package
- R14.0.4.002 source code package (see footnote below)
- R14.0.4.002 release notes
- Legato 16.10.1.m3 source code package
- Legato 16.10.1.m3 tool chain 32 bit
- Legato 16.10.1.m3 tool chain 64 bit
- R13.1.3.001 firmware package
- R13.1.3.001 source code package
- R13.1.3.001 release notes
When building the Source code package, a build error occurs:
error “cat: modules/Columbia/apps/columbiaAtServiceComponent/columbiaAtService.c: No such file or directory”
To resolve this:
Edit the file meta-columbia-x / meta-columbia-x-app/recipes/legato-af/legato-af_git.bbappend and remove the entire “do_compile_append” function.