Note: Your user name is not your email address.
Your account is locked out! Please click
here to unlock your account.
Your account is not activated yet. Please check your email and click on the activation link that was sent to you when you registered to our site.
Did not received the activation email? Please click here to contact us.
Login failed, username or password is incorrect.
Simple Open AT sample code giving an example of managing a TCP Client socket.
- Wait for the CREG status to go 1 or 5.
- Connect to a remote server.
- Manually send the HTML strings requesting the front page.
- The received data is then stored in a buffer for the application to do with as it sees fit.
- It is easy to follow as it is dedicated to the GPRS/packet interface
- User has to make a single change to get it to work i.e. APN of their SIM card.
Video tutorial showing step-by-step how to start a new project based on a sample code (e.g. Hello World ).