Note: Your user name is not your email address.
Your account is locked out! Please click
here to unlock your account.
Your account is not activated yet. Please check your email and click on the activation link that was sent to you when you registered to our site.
Did not received the activation email? Please click here to contact us.
Login failed, username or password is incorrect.
Sierra Wireless is delivering default Base Legato System including Legato Application Framework and several native apps (such as modemService app, positioningService app...). You could customize this Base Legato System by adding your own apps inside
This page describes the procedure to add your own apps inside a default Base Legato System using Developer Studio.
1. Open the Projects Perspective:
Click on or Select in menu Windows > Perspective > Open Perspective > Projects
2. Click on then Select "Legato System"
3. Fulfill the name of the Legato System to be created, then click "Next"
4. Select the Target Platform and version, then click "Next"
5. Select the Legato System sample that will be used as starting point for you, then click "Next"
6. Select project dependencies (if any), then click "Finish" to terminate the Legato System project creation
7. In the Project Explorer windows, Click on the .SDEF file to edit the system definition file
8. Add your apps in the list of apps constituting the Legato System as follow, then save the .SDEF file
9. Click on to build the Legato System
10. In the "Target_Legato_Debug" directory, you obtain:
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Legato