Note: Your user name is not your email address.
Your account is locked out! Please click
here to unlock your account.
Your account is not activated yet. Please check your email and click on the activation link that was sent to you when you registered to our site.
Did not received the activation email? Please click here to contact us.
Login failed, username or password is incorrect.
This page describes the recovery procedure to reflash a broken device through USB using Developer Studio.
1. Open the Device Perspective:
Click on or Select in menu Windows > Perspective > Open Perspective > Device
2. Click on then Select "Open Legato Recovery Wizard"
3. Select the Target and the SDK, then click "Next"
4. Select the Firmware Image to be used for recovering your device, this is highly recommended to not use a custom one and prefer to use Sierra one, then click "Next"
5. Power on your target, Connect your target through USB, then Click "Next"
6. On Windows host, you may be prompt to authorize Sierra Wireless Firmware Download Tool to be executed, Click on "Yes"
7. The flashing operation may take 1 or 2 minutes. Press "Enter" when you are invited to do so
8. Some logs are displayed, Click on "Next"
9. If you have used mangOH board TP1 pin to force to enter in download mode, you are invited to switch it back to ON or HIGH position and reset your device, then Click "Finish"
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Legato