Note: Your user name is not your email address.
Your account is locked out! Please click
here to unlock your account.
Your account is not activated yet. Please check your email and click on the activation link that was sent to you when you registered to our site.
Did not received the activation email? Please click here to contact us.
Login failed, username or password is incorrect.
This page describes the procedure to consult the list of available firmware and update firmware of your product using Developer Studio.
1. Open the Packages Perspective:
Click on or Select in menu Windows > Perspective > Open Perspective > Packages
2. Navigate in the list of Available Packages in the left windows, Select the version you need and Install it by clicking right
3. Open the Device Perspective:
Click on or Select in menu Windows > Perspective > Open Perspective > Device
4. Connect the target's (e.g mangOH) USB cable to your host
5. Click on to establish connection between the host and the target
6. Click on then Select "Flash Firmware..."
7. Select the Legato sdk version and your carrier then click OK to start the download
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Legato