AirVantage provides self service tools to:
- order new Sierra Wireless SIM cards and view history of your past orders
- efficient management your SIM inventory with search and group functions,
- activate the SIM cards before use,
- suspend and resume SIMs,
- track connectivity usage with dashboard and alerts,
- get your invoices, and contact your Sierra Wireless support team via email.
Learn more about our Cloud and Connectivity services
on Sierra Wireless Web site.
The Device Management option in AirVantage provides the infrastructure to build your IoT project:
- cloud services to manage your connected devices: configure, upgrade embedded software and monitor
- cloud services to collect, process or transfer machine event, sensor data or configuration
- dashboard to visualize the machines, provides access to any data and analyze communication history.
This portal also provides APIs and pre-integrated Cloud Connectors to integrate any of the features into your business processes.
For further details, see the Key AirVantage features page.
"What's New" content is included in the main AirVantage product UI. Please refer to this page
for more information.