Applications are released from the My Apps section. You can also force a release if the application has already been released (for example if you’re in its development process). Only the application owner can force a "release again".
- Click on Develop > My Apps.
- Click on Release button in the menu bar. A window opens.
- Browse to your application archive and select it.
- You can open the Advanced Settings to:
- Receive an email to be notified when the application will be released. It can take some time if your binary is very big
- Publish your application automatically just after releasing it.
- Click on Start to start releasing the application.
- Click on Close when the application has been successfully downloaded.
Your application is now released:
You have to publish it to let it usable with your systems. Have a look how to publish an application