Alert rules are configured from the Alert Rules section. For more information, see What is an Alert Rule?
To create a new alert rule
- Click on Configure > Alert Rules.
- Click on Create. The New Alert Rule page opens.
- Select a template. A template is an alert rule example with pre-filled conditions based on selected template.
- Optionally change some values of the pre-filled condition and add more conditions to your alert rule.
- Set the alert:
- Add one or several actions (see actions
- Send an email - e-mails of your company users automatically appear when clicking in the To field. An E-mail preview is automatically generated based on the alert name, description. The email sent by AirVantage will also include a link to your system monitoring details page
- Call a callback URL - one or more URLs that will be called via webhooks each time the alert is raised.
- Send Command - select the application in your system which run the command and then select the command.
- Apply Settings - select the template to apply on your system. Have a look to the template
- Apply label - the label will be added when the alert is raised and remove when the alert disapears.
- Click on Save.
…the Configure activity of AirVantage clicking here: http://eu.airvantage.net/configure